The top five remain the same, as has been the case lately, especially the top four, but more moving and shaking from there on down as we hit the final three weeks of the regular season.
1) LC Bird (7-0, was #1, vs George Wythe)
2) Hermitage (7-0, was #2, vs Mills Godwin)
3) Highland Springs (6-1, was #3, vs #6 Henrico)
4) Benedictine (6-0, was #4, vs Woodberry Forest Saturday, 2pm)
5) Thomas Dale (6-1, was #5, vs Meadowbrook)
6) Henrico (6-1, was #7, at #3 Highland Springs)
7) Douglas Freeman (7-0, was #8, at Deep Run)
8) Monacan (7-1, was #9, at Midlothian)
9) Hanover (5-2, was #12, vs #10 Lee-Davis)
10) Lee-Davis (6-1, was #6, at #9 Hanover)
11) Hopewell (5-2, returning, vs Matoaca)
12) Manchester (5-2, was #11, vs Clover Hill)
(Dropping Out: Matoaca (5-2))
The RVA Sports Network is your home for high school sports and more in Central Virginia! The home of "Central Region Now!" the longest-running podcast dedicated exclusively to RVA sports. We broadcast over 50 live events in eight different high school sports every year! RVASN also covers the latest in college sports, from Richmond and VCU to Virginia Union and Virginia State, NASCAR, the Flying Squirrels, the Kickers and whatever happens in RVA! The RVA Sports Network, family owned by HCS Media, LLC. "Sports. Family. Life."